How to Screenshot on iPhone X
iPhone X is the most prominent handset of the iPhone series till yet. There was a time when people used to take screenshot with the help of the home button in their iPhones, but Apple’s most ambitious handset doesn’t have a home button. In the the latest handset of iPhone, Apple has changed the way to take screenshot iphone x. In the previous handsets users used Home Button and Power Button to take a screenshot. Nonetheless, times have changed, check the detailed tutorial to know the ways to take a screenshot in iPhone X.
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone X
Capturing a screenshot on the iPhone X is pretty much easy as before, with a little change in the method. Here’s how it’s done:
- While holding your iPhone X Press and hold the side button (positioned on the right hand side of the device) and with it Press the volume up button at the same time and then quickly release it .
- You’ll see a flash of the screen after this, a screenshot is captured now with the sound of “click“.
- The screenshot can be seen at the bottom left of the device’s screen.
- You can also edit the image, for that simply Tap on the image. From here you can make changes to your screenshot by editing it.
How to Take Screenshots With AssistiveTouch
You can also take screenshots with the help of the AssistiveTouch. Here are the steps to do so:
- Firstly, Tap on the Settings → then on General.
- Now Tap on the Accessibility → then on AssistiveTouch.
- From here Turn on the AssistiveTouch.
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch shortcut.
- Choose Device.
- Choose More → then simply Tap on Screenshot.
- You’ll see a flash of the screen after this, a screenshot is captured now with the sound of “click“. You can edit it with the markup tool, crop it, share it, or can also delete it.
Well, this is how you can take screenshots in your iPhone X with two different ways. We hope this post will be helpful to you. Keep reading for similar information and tutorials.